Floor model centrifuges
Floor model centrifuges are useful for processing large volume samples and routine laboratory procedures, saving space on laboratory benches.
Centrifuges include general-purpose models, low and high-speed models, ultracentrifuges, as well as replacement parts and accessories.
- High-capacity centrifuges
- Superspeed centrifuges – feature powerful technologies with revolutionary simplicity, from safety features and application flexibility to instant detection and rotor programming.
- Ultracentrifuges – Rapid separation of lipoproteins and plasmid DNA. The TCF-32 continuous flow rotor is ideal for multi-liter processing, including virus separation, particle isolation, and vaccine production.
- Micro-ultracentrifuges with optional HEPA filters, applications: Viruses (e.g., HIV, SRSV, rotavirus), cellular organelles (i.e., ribosomes, mitochondria, microsomes, lipoproteins, nanoparticles, nucleic acids.
- Thermo Scientific™ innovative technologies:
- Auto-ID automatic rotor recognition, * Auto-Lock™ rotor replacement – click-in,
- ClickSeal™ biosecure lids,
- Fiberlite™ carbon fiber rotors
- RCF up to 1,000,000 xg
- Wide selection of rotors for various applications
- Capability to connect to the Centri-Vue mobile application.
– Influenza-virus-purification with TCF-32
– MTX i MX+ micro-ultracentrifuge
– Rotor_Guide, tubes, bottle, accesoRie ultra, superspeed, large capacity
– WX+Plus Centrifuge