- Liquid nitrogen-based cryopreservation systems offer exceptional temperature performance, low operating costs, and integrated temperature control.
- Auto-Fill LN2 – automatic filling of LN2 for larger capacity systems or manual filling for smaller canisters.
- Storage for up to 93,000 vials of 1.2-2.0 mL each.
- Programmed freezing systems will maintain cell vitality during freezing.
- Certain cells, such as protists, mammals, and plant cells, require precise control of freezing rates to minimize the detrimental effects of low temperatures during the phase change from water to ice.
- Storage in liquid or gaseous nitrogen phase.
- Sample transport containers by air, maintaining temperature for up to 21 days.
- Comprehensive consumables – cryotubes, cryoboxes, racks, canisters, containers, protective gloves of various sizes.
- Reservoirs for storing liquid nitrogen supplied to sample storage systems.
- Barcode readers for cryotubes or complete racks.
- Cryotube openers/closers.