Thermo Scientific Finnpipette has been a global leader in pipetting for the past 40 years.
The key features of these products are innovation, ergonomics, precision, accuracy, and safety. In 1971, the world’s first continuously variable automatic micropipette was introduced. By 1976, the world’s first multi-channel automatic micropipette was also introduced.
Since then, pipettes have continuously improved with special attention to ergonomics. An intensive research program and dedication to customers form the foundation for all future innovations.
New demands in pipetting applications are the driving force behind the development of these products. To date, over 3 million units of Finnpipette have been sold in over 150 countries worldwide. Finnpipette offers high-quality, reliable pipetting at affordable prices.
Each Finnpipette comes with a five-year warranty, along with service and original parts.
- Finnpipette™ F1 single-channel and multi-channel automatic pipettes
- Finnpipette™ F2 single-channel and multi-channel automatic pipettes
- Finnpipette Digital variable volume automatic pipettes
- Finnpipette™ F1-ClipTip™ automatic pipettes S1 Pipet Filler
- Finnpipette™ Novus electronic pipettes